Sad! Family of five wiped out by fire outbreak from burning mosquito coil

A mother and her four children were reportedly burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak at their residence in Maiduguri, Borno state capital. It was reported that the fire was caused by a burning mosquito coil.


Twitter user Dan Borno who shared the sad and graphic pictures online said that people should be sensitized on how to make use of mosquito coils.

The mother was reported to have lit the mosquito coil before she and her children retreated to bed the night before. And according to sources at the scene of the incident, the burning coil had probably torched one of the garments spread across the room.

The unsuspecting family were however burnt to death in the inferno that was caused by the coil and a lot of people wondered how they didn’t wake in the process of the fire burning in the room.

See photo below:below:
 


Do You like our post? Make sure you never miss any of it! Follow us on Twitter it will encourage us alot
Click here to Subscribe to our Channel

0/Post a Comment/Comments

DISCLAIMER: Comments Posted here do not reflect the opinions of EsB TV or any of our employee

Previous Post Next Post
Top Recommended Articles