“The Flash” actor Logan Williams died of drug overdose - Emmanuel's Blog

.....Expect Everything New, Inspiring, DIY, Fab & Projecting Vibrant posibility of Africa


5/16/2020

“The Flash” actor Logan Williams died of drug overdose

Logan Williams, the 16-year-old actor who died suddenly in April, overdosed on fentanyl, according to his mother.

In an interview with the New York Post, Logan’s mother Marlyse Williams said her son had a three-year battle with addiction. She hopes by speaking out on it that she can help stem the rising opioid crisis, where teen mortality rates continue to rise.

“His death is not going to be in vain. He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.”

Marlyse said that she discovered Logan was using marijuana at age 13 and eventually progressed into harder dugs. She said she does not know for sure when he began using fentanyl, a synthetic opioid pain reliever that creates a “heroin-like effect” on the body, according to the CDC.

Logan “was in complete denial because he was so ashamed,” of his addiction, Marlyse said, adding that he had been living in a group home after spending a month in a facility in British Columbia last year.

“I did everything humanly possible — everything a mother could do,” Marlyse told the New York Post. “I did everything but handcuff him to me to try to keep him safe.”

Logan Williams landed his very first audition when he was ten years old playing the part of Jack Spehn in the Hallmark movie “Color of Rain”. He later starred on “The Flash” where he played the young Barry Allen.
Do You like our post? Make sure you never miss any of it! Follow us on Twitter it will encourage us alot
Click here to Subscribe to our Channel
0

No comments:

Post a comment

DISCLAIMER: Comments Posted here do not reflect the opinions of EsB TV or any of our employee

MOST RECOMMENDED