Sickle lodged deep in boy’s skull after he fell out of bed head-first onto the farming tool

221

Sickle lodged deep in boy's skull after he fell out of bed head-first onto the farming tool

A boy is lucky to be alive after he fell out of bed head-first onto a farming tool and the sickle pierced his skull.

Bhuppu Sen, 16, from India, was asleep yesterday, March 16, when he rolled over and landed straight on top of a sharp curved metal blade.

The sickle, which is used for harvesting, had been left on the floor, and the teen reportedly forgot about it due to his light not working.

Incredibly no blood emerged from the teenager’s head despite the tool piercing 4cm into his skull.

He was taken to hospital where doctors performed a CT scan on him before rushing him into surgery.

A three-hour operation carried out by a team of doctors led to the successful removal of the sickle.

Dr. Kuldeep Singh, the neurosurgeon who led the operation, said he was shocked the boy didn’t end up paralysed or die from the horrific incident.

The boy is now reportedly resting from the accident but is understood to not be in any pain.

Previous articleEFCC- Obiano Not Released, Moved To Our Headquarters
Next articleWorld’s tallest model who stands at 6ft 9in says she struggles to find a date because of her height
Emmanuel
I am a young father, enthusiastic media mogul, crime journalist, psychologist, and life coach, this blog is where I put out my work and also on my Youtube channel. For life coaches and articles to help you through hard times please read emmanuelsblog.com. Thanks for reading my blog, I appreciate it and would love to see you back again. send out love to the world.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here