Donald Trump reveals he is a ‘solid 50/50’ on agreeing to a deal to end the war with Iran or blowing the country to ‘kingdom come.’
This comes as the US president canceled his initial Saturday plans for government circumstances to meet with negotiators today to discuss Iran’s latest proposal – with a decision on whether to resume the war to come on Sunday.
Issuing an ultimatum today, Tump said he and Vice President JD Vance would meet with Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner to discuss the deal.

He described the situation as a ‘solid 50/50’ – saying he could either secure a ‘good’ agreement with Tehran or ‘blow them to kingdom come.’
‘I think one of two things will happen: either I hit them harder than they have ever been hit, or we are going to sign a deal that is good,’ Trump told Axios.
Under the latest proposal, which came after peace talks between Iran and Pakistan, the US and Iran would agree to stop military action and begin a 30-day period of more detailed negotiations aimed at reaching a broader agreement.
Trump previously said key issues would need to be addressed, including uranium enrichment and the fate of Iran’s existing uranium stockpile.
Pakistani Field Marshal Asim Munir left Iran Saturday after meeting top officials without having finalised a deal.
Although there was no progress, Pakistan said there was ‘encouraging progress toward a final understanding.’