Be Careful: Teenager Electrocuted While Charging Phone

203

Be Careful: Teenager Electrocuted While Charging Phone

Chibuike Emmanuel in Ozoro,
Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State has been
electrocuted while trying to charge his phone.

The ill-fated incident
occurred on Tuesday, April, 12 at about 5:00 pm while he was charging his
iPhone 8.

According to NAN, a community
source stated that the incident was reported to the police at about 7:00 p.m.
on Tuesday.

The mother’s friend, who
brought him from Lagos to spend his holiday in Ozoro, filed the report. The
18-year-old reportedly laid on the floor in the residence of the woman at
Idheze Road, Ozoro, placed the phone on his chest, and slept off.

A source said: “The deceased was
electrocuted. He was rushed to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was
confirmed dead.”

The PRO, Delta Command, DSP
Bright Edafe, confirmed the incident.

The deceased body has been moved to the Bromic private mortuary in Ozoro awaiting autopsy.

 

Previous articleActress Funke Akindele’s Twin Face Exposed By Husband’s Ex-Wife Over Bully
Next articleCourt Orders Linda Ikeji To Pay N25 Million Libel Damages, Calls Lawyer ‘Idiot’,
Mr Priceless
A young person with a passion for success and excellence to develop a professional career that encourages empowerment in the overall development of a person which is achieved through hard work. A Journalist with facts and a difference; standing by the truth all the time with interests in Science & Technology, Health, Celebrities' Lifestyle, Crimes, Education and Career Improvement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here