Iran says it has submitted a 14-point plan of their own to mediators from Pakistan, outlining a path to end hostilities with the US.
‘We don’t have much time,’ the source said, when asked if it would take time to close gaps, adding that both countries ‘keep changing their goalposts,’ according to state media.
This comes after Donald Trump’s warning over the weekend that the ‘clock is ticking’ for Iran, adding in a post on Truth Social that Tehran ‘better get moving fast, or there won’t be anything left of them.’
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei confirmed that Tehran’s views had been ‘conveyed to the American side through mediator Pakistan.’
Washington and Tehran have been swapping proposals in an effort to end the conflict which broke out on February 28.
The two sides have held a single round of talks so far amid a fragile ceasefire in place since April 8.
‘As we announced yesterday, our concerns were conveyed to the American side,’ Baghaei said during a press briefing Monday, adding that exchanges were ‘continuing through the Pakistani mediator’, without providing details.
Baghaei defended Iran’s demands including the release of Iranian assets frozen abroad and the lifting of long-standing sanctions.











