Prince Albert talks about Charlene's return to Monaco


Prince Albert talks about Charlene's return to Monaco

Prince Albert has given an update on Princess Charlene's return to Monaco, following her recovery from an ear-nose-throat (ENT) infection.

Speaking to RMC radio, Albert said that his wife "is still in South Africa, but will be back very soon, we have to talk to the doctors in a few days."

He also spoke about Charlene's health condition, adding: "She is better, although it has been very complicated for her because she has suffered different problems."

Princess Charlene, 43, has remained in South Africa since May after falling ill. It's meant months apart from her husband and their six-year-old twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella. The family are believed to have visited Charlene twice in that time, most recently in August.

Albert previously said of his wife an interview with PEOPLE magazine last month: "She's ready to come home."

Princess Charlene was pictured for the first time this week since her emergency hospital visit in September.

[ads id="ads2"]

The Palais Princier at the time: "On the evening of September 1, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco was taken to hospital after fainting due to complications from a serious ORL infection.

"Her Highness is closely monitored by Her medical team who said that Her condition was not worrying."

Taking to Instagram on Saturday, the royal shared a new photo which showed her smiling as she sat at a table in front of an open book. She simply captioned the snap "God bless," followed by a heart emoji.



Do You like this Article? Please You Can share it with the social icon below. Make sure you never miss any of it! Follow us on Twitter it will encourage us alot...
Click here to Subscribe to our Channel

0/Post a Comment/Comments

DISCLAIMER: Comments Posted here do not reflect the opinions of EsB TV or any of our employee

Previous Post Next Post
Recommended Post