6-year-old girl sets herself ablaze while practicing cooking


Strong Tochukwu Israel, 6, has been left in pains from burn injuries she sustained while she and her mates gathered to practice cooking in Abuja.

The incident happened two months ago.

According to Daily Trust, the girl brought a gallon containing petrol which she thought was kerosene and emptied the content on the firewood she and her mates had gathered for practicing their cooking skills.

The girl was rushed to a clinic within the community where she was first treated, but with little improvement two months into the incident.

The minor is still nursing her injury and currently admitted at Kubwa General Hospital, her father, Christopher Israel said.

Israel said: ‘I was advised to take her to the Kubwa General Hospital for another round of treatment two weeks ago.’

Share this Story

Previous article‘I’m crook, possibly dying’: Actor Sam Neill reveals he’s being treated for stage-three blood cancer
Next articleFamily buries pastor after keeping his body in mortuary since 2021 awaiting his resurrection
Ola Alabi
Ola Moses is a certified writer, He writes technically and creatively. He is the CEO of WORDSWORTH, a house where writing is made easier for all. He is a content creator at EsB TV, since 2019. He is a young man that showcases professionalism in all that he does, he was announced as Child and Green Foundation Person of the Year 2018, one of his many lists of honours.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here