Royal Expert Says ‘Show Must Go on’ After Fire in Archie’s Room

414

Royal Expert Says 'Show Must Go on' After Fire in Archie's Room

A royal expert has said
that Meghan Markle should have expected the “show must go
on” and her engagements would continue after a “fire” broke
out in her son Archie’s room in South Africa. “Meghan was outraged that
she had to go on another royal engagement in South Africa after she heard there
was a fire in baby Archie’s room.

Nasty to hear but as an
actress doesn’t she know the show must go on. Luckily he wasn’t there but odd
it was never leaked to the press,” royal expert Angela Levin reportedly
said.

In the first episode of her
new podcast, Meghan claimed she was forced to continue with engagements on a
South Africa tour even though she was distraught and left in tears when her son
Archie narrowly escaped a fire in his bedroom.

Meghan opened up about the
fire during the tour of South Africa in autumn 2019 during a conversation
with Serena Williams in a podcast titled ‘The Misconception of
Ambition with Serena Williams’. 

“There was this moment
where I’m standing on a tree stump and I’m giving this speech to women and
girls, and we finish the engagement, we get in the car and they say there’s
been a fire at the residence. What? There’s been a fire in the baby’s
room,” Meghan said while speaking in the podcast about the fire in South
Africa in Archie’s room.

She added, “We came back.
And, of course, as a mother, you go, ‘Oh, my God, what?’ Everyone’s in tears,
everyone’s shaken. And what do we have to do? Go out and do another official
engagement. I said, ‘This doesn’t make any sense.'”

At the time, the Sussexes had
dropped Archie off at the housing unit they were staying in soon after flying
in for their official tour in 2019. The child’s former nanny, Lauren, took
him downstairs to get a snack when the heater in the nursery caught fire.

 “In that amount of time that she went
downstairs, the heater in the nursery caught on fire. There was no smoke
detector. Someone happened to just smell smoke down the hallway, went in, fire
extinguished. He was supposed to be sleeping in there,” Meghan said. 

 

Previous articleMEGHAN MCCAIN: Does Spotify Think Meghan’s Podcast is Worth the Price?
Next articleIs the Columbine High School Class Photo Creepy to Look at, Even Now?
Mr Priceless
A young person with a passion for success and excellence to develop a professional career that encourages empowerment in the overall development of a person which is achieved through hard work. A Journalist with facts and a difference; standing by the truth all the time with interests in Science & Technology, Health, Celebrities' Lifestyle, Crimes, Education and Career Improvement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here