Miami father ‘confesses to HIS wife that he killed his 22-year-old son by shooting him in the head after argument turned deadly

16

A father, who is accused of fatally shooting his 22-year-old son, confessed to the killing on Ring doorbell footage moments later.

David De Jesus Contreras, 52, shot his son Eric Contreras in the head in Pinecrest, Miami-Dade County in November last year. 

Details of What he Said

In the aftermath of the shocking violence, Contreras spoke to his wife outside the property trough the doorbell before being arrested.

‘Is he alive? Is he breathing?’ asked his wife.

‘He’s not breathing. He’s dead. The fighting on the way home was unbearable, we got here and it was one second to the next,’ Contreras said through tears. 

What Was Their Argument?

The father and son argued about Eric’s social plans, before the father shot his son.

Minutes later, police arrive at the property and officer’s bodycam footage captured a second confession.

How Police Arrested Him

‘I just shot my son,’ Contreras wails as armed police make their way over to him in the driveway.

‘Walk right in, he’s there, 10 feet in,’ Contreras tells officers as he kneels on the ground. 

READ ALSO: Boy, eight, is killed when he is HIT by lorry as police launch investigation into crash on London street

Officers arrested the father and took him to the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center where he was held without bond. 

Court Hearing

Contreras appeared in court for his arraignment hearing before Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Daryl Trawick last November at the Richard E. Gerstein Justice Building in Allapattah. 

He pled not guilty to a second-degree murder charge, Local 10 reported. 

Contreras appeared in court again on Thursday for bond consideration hearing.

The judge ruled that he would continue to be held without bond until his next court appearance, scheduled for March 11.

Previous article‘He Would Be On His Own If It Was Down To Me!’ Trump Slams Prince Harry Over Attacks On Royals And Says He Wouldn’t Defend Duke Of Sussex Over Visa Wrangle Like Biden Administration Has
Next articleRomeo Beckham ‘SPLITS from girlfriend Mia Regan’ after argument with model moving out of their shared home
Ola Alabi
Ola Moses is a certified writer, He writes technically and creatively. He is the CEO of WORDSWORTH, a house where writing is made easier for all. He is a content creator at EsB TV, since 2019. He is a young man that showcases professionalism in all that he does, he was announced as Child and Green Foundation Person of the Year 2018, one of his many lists of honours.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here