People in SCREAMS as two are electrocuted in hot tub at Mexico hotel – one is DEAD

43

At least 2 people were allegedly electrocuted at a hotel in Mexico on Tuesday evening.

An American tourist died and his wife was badly injured while lounging in a hot tub at a private Mexican resort Tuesday.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Two individuals were zapped in a jacuzzi at a hotel Tuesday evening near Puerto Peñasco along the Gulf of California.

People were left in horrors and screams as the unfortunate incident unfolds.

JORGE IS DEAD

The 43-year-old man, who authorities only identified as Jorge G., of El Paso, Texas, was killed and Lizette Z, suffered life-threatening injuries around 10 p.m. at the resort.

Lizette Z has since been taken to the US and is in critical condition.

Per sources, the tub had a surge of electricity run through it which allegedly ended up hurting the people inside due to malfunctions.

Previous articleMiddle school coach CHOKED teenager, 14, with shirt in a sneak attack (Video)
Next articleREVEALED: Hunter Biden kept drug gear at his father’s home and SLEPT with members of ‘Amoeba’ group
Ola Alabi
Ola Moses is a certified writer, He writes technically and creatively. He is the CEO of WORDSWORTH, a house where writing is made easier for all. He is a content creator at EsB TV, since 2019. He is a young man that showcases professionalism in all that he does, he was announced as Child and Green Foundation Person of the Year 2018, one of his many lists of honours.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here