Harry Downs Tequila Shots As He Answers Questions On The Late Show

429
Harry Downs Tequila Shots As He Answers Questions On The Late Show

Prince Harry has been seen downing shots of tequila in his final TV interview as his explosive book hits the shelves.

The Duke of Sussex drank on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Monday night as he answered the host’s questions about his memoir ‘Spare’.

The 38-year-old, who has been on television in both the UK and America over the recent days on a publicity tour, appeared at the Manhattan studio on Monday to pre-record his segment, set to air tonight.

The interview is understood to be the last on his tour as Brits wake up to his bombshell book on the shelves this morning.

Members of the audience have reportedly said they watched Harry answer a series of questions from the host in his Colbert Questioner segment.

Colbert has been known to ask guests random trivia questions like which app they use most on their phone, what number he is thinking of, or what their favourite sandwich is.

Harry Downs Tequila Shots As He Answers Questions On The Late Show

Harry was accompanied to the New York studio by a bodyguard carrying a Glock lock-box, used for carrying a gun and ammunition as he prepared to follow up his chat with Tom Bradby on ITV and Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes.

The Duke of Sussex has often spoken out about his safety fears and it seems he’s taking no chances as he continues his publicity tour.

Previously, Harry had been blocked from having private armed guards with him in the UK, leading to him taking legal action against British authorities.

After stepping down as a working member of the royal family, Harry lost his taxpayer-funded security deal, much to his disappointment.

He claims it is one of the reasons he has signed several lucrative deals, including his new memoir, which reportedly earned him $ 20 million prior to its release by Penguin Random House.

The filming of Harry’s final TV interview comes as royal sources have claimed that the royal family will not engage with Prince Harry’s catalogue of accusations for fear of private conversations being used against them.

The Duke of Sussex has offered his family a chance of reconciliation and the opportunity to open talks behind closed doors, but continued to make a series of hurtful claims about senior royals.

Well-placed sources said there is “no trust left” between senior royals and the Duke after the release of his explosive memoir and a series of promotional interviews took aim at the royals.

Harry delivered a set of stinging rebukes including more shocking claims of how the Queen Consort, who he labelled “the villain”, was behind negative leaks to the press as she “sacrificed me on her personal PR altar”.

Previous articleUS Media Turns On Prince Harry As New York Times Called Him Tiresome
Next articleHarry Says Paul Burrell Milking His Mother’s Death Made His Blood Boil
Mr Priceless
A young person with a passion for success and excellence to develop a professional career that encourages empowerment in the overall development of a person which is achieved through hard work. A Journalist with facts and a difference; standing by the truth all the time with interests in Science & Technology, Health, Celebrities' Lifestyle, Crimes, Education and Career Improvement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here