New video shows missing Jay Slater, 19, ‘getting up ONTO his feet’ on dance floor before disappearing

32

New video has emerged of missing raver Jay Slater – a week after he vanished having attended a festival in Tenerife.

DETAILS OF THE CLIP

The clip shows the 19-year-old dancing frenetically to loud techno music.

At one point he appears to fall to the ground before getting up again, smiling at the after party which was held at Papagayo nightclub in the notorious Veronica’s strip at Playa de las Americas.

The clip emerged as the search for Jay continues, with police focusing on the Masca Gorge area around 19 miles from where he was seen dancing in the clip.

THE SEARCH CONTINUES

But an extensive hunt with drones, dogs and helicopters has so far revealed no sign of him and fears are growing for his safety and online speculation about him has added to the family’s nightmare.

One partygoer, 20, who was at the club, told The Sun: ‘It was a good atmosphere, it was hard dance music and everybody was having a good time vibing away. 

‘I wanted to remember the moment so I started filming, then I saw a lad staggering around in front of me.

‘You could see him get up off the ground, everyone turned there to look. They looked a bit concerned.

‘I had no idea it was Jay at first, he was proper worse for wear.’ 

READ ALSO: Helen George and Olly Rix ‘drift apart’ as he UNfollows her on social media after supporting each other through splits

THE LAST CONTACT HE MADE

Jay contacted his friend Lucy last Monday to say he was ‘lost in the mountains with no water’ and one per cent battery on his mobile, with the phone’s last signal close to the Masca gorge beauty spot.

Sources close to Jay’s mother Debbie Duncan, 55, who flew out last week to join the search said she suffered a ‘breakdown’ and was ’emotionally drained’.

AS IT IS …

Police in Tenerife have said they are not ruling anything out and have questioned the people he was with at the rave and intensified searches of the gorge.

TV sleuth Mark Williams-Thomas has offered to help the family and in an update on social media he revealed he had heard back from them indirectly.

Previous articleRonnie Wood’s favourite hairstylist launches legal battle OVER multi-million pound development
Next articleGuess royals CHOICE of perfume – From King Charles to Queen Elizabeth, Princess Eugenie
Ola Alabi
Ola Moses is a certified writer, He writes technically and creatively. He is the CEO of WORDSWORTH, a house where writing is made easier for all. He is a content creator at EsB TV, since 2019. He is a young man that showcases professionalism in all that he does, he was announced as Child and Green Foundation Person of the Year 2018, one of his many lists of honours.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here